In compliance with data protection legislation, we wish to inform you that:
· The data controller is NANI’ S.n.c., located at Via Francesca Morvillo, 89 – 06049 Spoleto (PG) – Tel. 347 0849021– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· The data you provide will be processed for all purposes related to the purchase and delivery of products and services (to receive and manage orders, provide products and services, process payments, and communicate with the customer regarding orders, products, services, and promotional offers), to fulfill legal obligations, for fraud prevention, and credit risk (to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers).
· Regarding the delivery of purchased products, your data will be communicated to the company Auctane S.L.U., located at Calle Amaltea 9, 3rd floor, 28045 Madrid, Spain - VAT ID B83357863. This company specializes in the delivery service and is designated as the Data Processor. The data will be further processed by Auctane S.L.U. (PackLink) for the aforementioned purposes.
· Upon simple request to the Data Controller, you will have the right to request access to your personal data as well as to obtain their rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, or to object to their processing, in addition to the right to data portability.
· It is possible that some goods are not physically present in our warehouses, and the shipment may be carried out directly by the manufacturing company. In this case, your data may be communicated to the company NOAH - ITALIAN VEGAN SHOES, located at MICHELRIETHERSTR. 16, 97839 ESSELBACH, Germany - VAT ID DE263654305, and the company NAE - COMERCIALIZAÇÃO E DISTRIBUIÇÃO DE CALÇADO VEGAN LDA, located at RUA DR JOÃO FREITAS BRANCO 39 A, 2650-287 AMADORA, Portugal - VAT ID PT508389488. These companies will further process the data for the aforementioned purposes.
· If you believe that the regulations regarding personal data protection have been violated with respect to you and you wish to request a review by the Authority, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. More information on the activation of this procedure can be found on the official website of the Data Protection Authority http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524.
· The provision of your data is mandatory for the conclusion and execution of the requested service as well as necessary for the Data Controller to fulfill legal obligations; refusal to provide such data, the request for their deletion, and the consequent termination of processing could lead to the non-performance of the service for objective reasons.
· The processing of your data will be carried out both manually, using paper material, and electronically using electronic and/or magnetic devices for storage.